Ovulation induction in women undergoing Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART)
Dosage and Administration
1. Ovulation induction in women undergoing Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART)
- Inject intramuscularly up to 10,000 IU after ovulation induction with hMG (IVF-M) or FSH (FOLLIMON/FOVULAN).
- Retrieve oocytes 34 ~ 36 hours after administration of IVF-C.
2. Anovulatory infertility
- Inject intramuscularly up to 10,000 IU after hMG (IVF-M) or FSH (FOLLIMON/FOVULAN) treatment.
3. Inadequate luteal phase
- Inject intramuscularly 1,500 ~ 5,000 IU at the 5th and 9th day after ovulation.
4. Habitual abortion & Threatened abortion
- Inject intramuscularly 10,000 IU immediately after diagnosis (within the 8th week of pregnancy) and 5,000 IU twice a week until the 14th week of pregnancy.
- Inject intramuscularly 500 ~ 1,000 IU every other day for several weeks (Doses depend on the age).
6. Male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
- Inject intramuscularly 2,000 IU twice a week for at least 4 months, with concomitant administration of 75 IU hMG (IVF-M) thrice a week.
7. Azoospermia, Asthenospermia
- Inject intramuscularly 500 IU a day with concomitant administration of 75 IU hMG (IVF-M) a day for 3 months. Or inject intramuscularly 2,500 IU every 5 days with concomitant administration of 75 ~ 150 IU hMG (IVF-M) thrice a week.
- In case that no improvement is observed, inject 2,000 IU twice or thrice a week with concomitant administration of 150 IU hMG (IVF-M) thrice a week for more than 3 months.
1000 IU/vial× 1 vial/pack (with solvent)
5000 IU/vial×1, 3 vials/pack (with solvent)
Store in light-resistant cool place (below 15 C).
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.